Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Twitter as a coaching tool?

I have been pretty ambivalent about Twitter since I initially heard about it, concluding that I don't really care to know about what people are doing at such a micro amount to follow along with anyone's news. It's certainly now newsworthy, considering one can hardly open a web news page without mention of Twitter, whether about the product itself, or the celebrities who slavishly keep us informed. Yet, I'm beginning to realize that, coupled with my smartphone, it may be a means for keeping fans and parents informed about the wrestling results of our athletes. As an experiment, I've created an account, accumulated a small amount of followers, but have yet to contribute anything. Now that I'm registered, I've even had Twitter users email me regarding using Twitter as a coaching tool. We shall see how the next season finds us working with this innovation, despite my reservations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic